Twisted by dark magic, the Elven Blade Skirt is back with a sinister new look. Chaos Edition remixes the elegant petal design with bold tie dye for a grunge fairy, demonic punk, thrash witch aesthetic. These skirts are extremely limited edition (less than 30 ever produced) and each skirt is hand dyed - variations of dye patterns and shades are expected.
Inspired by House of Ellwand, the Elven Blade Skirt blends the natural whimsy of the fae with the regality of high elves. Individually stitched petal shaped panels create a waterfall silhouette, with raw edges that curl like flower petals or blades of grass. The Elven Blade Skirt was designed to be a versatile statement piece that can be styled for multiple aesthetics. The fabric is soft to the touch and lightweight, allowing the multiple layers to create a medium weight skirt that is easily maneuvered in and can be worn in any weather. Hand dyed black and muted red, and two inseam pockets hidden underneath the petals.
- Petal / Leaf Shaped Panels Multilayered Skirt
- 2 Hidden Inseam Pockets
- Hand Dyed Black and Muted Red
- Limited Edition Chaos
- Soft, Smooth, & Comfy Feel
- Elastic Waistband
- Material: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
Model is 5'8" with a 30" waist and 36" hips, wearing size M.
Choosing Your Size:
We've researched dozens of sizing charts in our effort to offer more size inclusive options that meet expectations. Each garment is individually measured to ensure you receive the most comfortable and accurate fit.
- The sizing chart represents body measurements for a regular fit. Select the size that is closest to your measurements on the chart.
- The Elven Blade Skirt has an elastic waistband that allows the skirt to grow or shrink with you through the seasons.
If you find you ordered the wrong size, no worries - we offer free exchanges and returns for US customers.
- Hand or machine wash in cold water on delicate with like colors
- Hanging or laying flat to dry is the best way to extend the life of your Dark Cottage clothing
- If you choose to machine dry, use the lowest heat or delicate setting. Cotton is prone to some shrinkage. A drawstring dryer bag can help reduce chance of tearing.