The Morrigan Apron Dress is a soft, stonewashed cotton tie on dress inspired by natural dark cottagecore style with Celtic roots. An intricate pattern of swirling forest green embroidery comes together and surrounds the Tree of Life on one half of the dress, creating a balanced yet asymmetric style that complements the handkerchief hem. This dress is oversized and designed to flatter a variety of body types, with shoulder straps that hand tie for adjustability. The waist belt is a detached long piece of fabric so you can wear it any way you choose, whether it be as a belt or matching hair accessory. The Morrigan Apron Dress is hand dyed and stonewashed that gives the fabric a worn in look and feel, and dye pattern may vary.
- Forest Green or Silver Swirls & Tree of Life Embroidery
- Embroidery On Front
- Adjustable Shoulder Ties
- 2 Inseam Pockets
- Matching Fabric Waist Belt
- Flowy, Lightweight, & Breathable
- Soft, Stonewashed Cotton Fabric
- Asymmetrical Handkerchief Hem
- Double V Neck
- Material: 100% Cotton
|Size||Chest||Waist||Hips||Length||Shoulder Ties||Waist Belt|
|S/M||Up to 46"||Up to 40"||Up to 50"||45"||30" length||63" length|
|L/XL||Up to 50"||Up to 46"||Up to 56"||47"||32" length||70" length|
|2X/3X||Up to 56"||Up to 52"||Up to 62"||49"||33" length||74" length|
|4X/5X||Up to 62"||Up to 58"||Up to 68"||49"||34" length||80" length|
Choosing Your Size:
We've researched dozens of sizing charts in our effort to offer more size inclusive options that meet expectations. Each garment is individually measured to ensure you receive the most comfortable and accurate fit.
- This item runs intentionally large, and the sizing chart represents maximum body measurements for a regular fit. Select the size you typically wear, or the size that is equal to or larger than your measurements on the chart.
- The Morrigan Apron Dress is made oversized so it can be tied to fit. It is not stretchy and is able to comfortably fit measurements equal to or smaller than the measurements on the chart.
- Quick Size Guide/TL;DR
If you normally wear size XS-M, order size S/M.
If you normally wear size L, you can order size S/M or L/XL depending on if you'd like a tighter or flowier fit.
If you normally wear size XL, order size L/XL.
If you normally wear size 2X, you can order size L/XL or 2X depending on if you'd like a tighter or flowier fit.
If you normally wear size 3X, order size 2X/3X.
If you normally wear size 4X, you can order size 2X/3X or 4X/5X depending on if you'd like a tighter or flowier fit.
If you normally wear size 5X-6X, order size 4X/5X.
If you find you ordered the wrong size, no worries - we offer free exchanges and returns for US customers.
- Hand or machine wash in cold water on delicate with like colors
- Hanging or laying flat to dry is the best way to extend the life of your Dark Cottage clothing
- If you choose to machine dry, use the lowest heat or delicate setting. Cotton is prone to some shrinkage.