The Elven Blade Vest is an intricate statement piece that commands attention, worthy of elf warriors and faire patrons. An elvish style pointed collar and curved panels with unique, rugged vine stitch embroidery captivate the eye from every angle. The regal high collar features a thin flexible wire to keep its shape upright, and can also be folded down for a more casual appeal. The best part? This vest is made from stretch cotton with a ribbed corduroy texture, which makes it lightweight but sturdy, comfortable to wear, and stretches enough to slip on and off without unlacing every time. Flared hips with slits make this top a favorite for people with wide hips, and looks spectacularly dramatic on everyone. The lace up front allows for adjustability to wear on its own or over a tunic, and the modesty panels underneath reveal a fully open front (no stitching or clasps). We wouldn't dare tell you how modest (or immodest) to be.
- Gray & Black Stretch Corduroy Outer
- White Vine Stitch Embroidery
- Patchwork Inspired Accent Panels
- Elvish Style Pointed Collar (Foldable)
- Flared Hips with Slits
- Open Lace Up Front
- Comfortable Cotton Lining
- Material: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
Model is 5'8 with a 37" chest and 29" waist, wearing size XS.
Choosing Your Size:
We've researched dozens of sizing charts in our effort to offer more size inclusive options that meet expectations. Each garment is individually measured to ensure you receive the most comfortable and accurate fit.
- This item runs slightly large for a purposefully loose fit, and the sizing chart represents body measurements for that fit. Select the size you typically wear, or the size that is closest to your measurements on the chart, for loose fit. If you prefer a tighter form fit, select 1 size down.
- The Elven Blade Vest has some stretch to comfortably fit measurements within 2" of the chart.
If you find you ordered the wrong size, no worries - we offer free exchanges and returns for US customers.
- Hand or machine wash in cold water on delicate with like colors
- Hanging or laying flat to dry is the best way to extend the life of your Dark Cottage clothing
- If you choose to machine dry, use the lowest heat or delicate setting. Cotton is prone to some shrinkage.